Evolved Souls Don't Need Long Earthly Experiences September 2023
by Elizabeth Boisson
Evolved Souls Don’t Need Long Earthly Experiences
September 2023 by Mark Pitstick, MA, DC
To all family members, I am very sorry about the death of your child’s human form. However, I’m glad you are learning that – except for the earthly body – he or she is alive, happy, peaceful, and wants you to be the same. I'm also happy that you are learning how to heal and transform despite this seeming tragedy. Six key understandings to making that shift are:
1. Approximately 99% of who and what your child “was” is still alive in the next phase of life. This is true no matter how they passed on. See articles #1 and 60 at SoulProof.com for a review of the scientific and clinical evidence for this statement. For more information, see my short and easy-to-read book The Afterlife Evidence.
- Only his earthly body died. Everything else continues – the love, energy, sense of humor, memory, personality, energetic body, and much more. Really knowing this is a key to healing.
- She is happy, peaceful, loving, and enthusiastic – and wants you to be that way now too. Read article #2 When a Child Changes Worlds and #93 For Bereaved Parents and Family Members to learn how you can do that.
- You will see him when you pass on and can enjoy a different kind of relationship now. To learn more about how you can do this, see article #9 Visit With ‘Departed’ Loved Ones Now
- You can choose to transmute your grief into a spiritually transformative experience that powerfully improves your life and blesses others. See article #82 Journey from 'Bereaved' to 'Shining Light'
6. You can heal and increase the gifts from his life by lovingly serving others. Read article #84 Heal and Transform Your Suffering
After a child changes worlds, family members understandably feel much pain, sadness, anger, guilt, and other lower energy emotions. No one could or should ever judge that. However, many have learned to emphasize #1 – 6 above and enjoy life again. They have journeyed – one step at a time – FROM primarily identifying as bereaved TO shining light persons.
Shining light family members have sad feeling too at times, but they choose to focus – as much as possible – on appreciation for great times and memories, realization they will see their child again, and transformation by finding the silver linings. They resolve to make the world a better place in honor of their children by creating more meaning to their life and passing.
You can do the same. It’s not easy and it doesn’t happen overnight, but it is possible with small steps day by day. To learn more, see article #2 at SoulProof.com. Here are five action steps . . .
- Attend local and online Helping Parents Heal meetings
- Contact The Caring Listeners to talk with at no charge
- Read free articles at SoulProof.com and take relevant action steps
- Listen to free Radio Shows at SoulProof.com and experts' answers to life’s toughest questions including “Why do children die?”
- Lean on others as needed. Later, when you are doing better, you can help others.
Questions & Answers
Q: Your Holistic Breathing Technique is phenomenal. You recommended it in an HPH class; I’ve only done it three times so far but the way I feel afterwards – despite the death of our son – is incredible. Thanks so much!
A: You are very welcome, Amber. It's an honor to help others remember the big picture of life. Doing that also assists my journey of awakening. This technique has been very beneficial for me personally and for the thousands of people who have used it. (For HPH members who want to learn more, see article #70 Holistic Breathing Technique. I will be holding a free Zoom meeting on October 5th to present the Holistic Breathing Technique; please sign up and learn more by clicking here.
Q: The concept of allowing myself to cry but not stopping the breathing during the technique has me a little stumped. I haven’t been able to cry much since Troy passed on. But when I do cry, I miss two or three breath cycles before I bring myself back to breathing. Is that a total no-no or can I keep allowing that?
A: There's a simple rule for your great question: whenever you realize you're not breathing deeply, simply pick it back up. Don't chastise yourself for crying, zoning out, thinking, or anything else. This allows your mind to experience what it needs such as releasing sadness or sensing your son's presence. Crying is a very powerful way to move FROM deep grieving TO being a shining light parent. To learn more about this journey, see article #82 Journey FROM Bereaved TO Shining Light.
Q: Today after I did a session, my body was positively buzzing afterwards. It got so intense for a short while that I felt a little nauseous with my head spinning. I opened my eyes and it calmed back down to a manageable level. Is this common? Should I try to lean into it more?
A: It sounds like you should decrease the depth and rate of your breathing. That is, the feelings you describe are rare and are usually due to breathing too fast and too deeply.
Let me know if you have any uncomfortable symptoms after making those modifications and using the 'Pre-Session Recommendations' listed in article #70.
~Hugs, love, and blessings to you as you increasingly heal, transform, and shine!
Note #1: I will email brief but information and resource-packed replies to questions from any bereaved parent or family member at no charge. Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of your biggest questions and toughest challenges.
Note #2: I mention my audio products and books so you have the necessary resources for healing, transforming, and finding and sharing the silver linings to your child's bodily death. Email me if you cannot afford any products and we’ll send a complimentary digital copy.
Disclaimer: This information is not designed to replace medical or psychological care. Dr. Pitstick’s recommendations are based on over fifty years of training and experience in hospitals, pastoral counseling settings, mental health centers, and chiropractic holistic health practice. Some of his statements are supported by clinical and scientific data while others are based on experiential evidence and his best current understandings.
Mark Pitstick, MA, DC is an author, counselor with a masters in clinical psychology, holistic chiropractic physician, frequent media guest, and workshop / webinar teacher. Mark also completed extensive postgraduate training in clinical nutrition. While attending theology school majoring in pastoral counseling, he provided suicide prevention counseling and education. Mark directs The SoulPhone Foundation, founded Greater Reality Living groups, and assists SoulPhone Project research for the Laboratory for Advances in Consciousness and Health. His mission is to help you know and show – no matter what is happening to you or around you – that this earthly experience is a totally safe, meaningful, and magnificent adventure amidst forever. Visit SoulProof.com for free articles, radio shows, and newsletters.
- Roberta Rogers' validation with her son Matthew with Stacey Lynn Cripps
- Cheryl Olson's Validation from her son and daughter through Isabella Johnson