Evolved Souls Don't Need Long Earthly Experiences August 2023
by Elizabeth Boisson
Evolved Souls Don’t Need Long Earthly Experiences
August 2023 by Mark Pitstick, MA, DC
To all family members, I am very sorry about the death of your child’s human form. However, I’m glad you are learning that – except for the earthly body – he or she is alive, happy, peaceful, and wants you to be the same. I'm also happy that you are learning how to heal and transform despite this seeming tragedy. Six key understandings to making that shift are:
1. Approximately 99% of who and what your child “was” is still alive in the next phase of life. This is true no matter how they passed on. See articles #1 and 60 at SoulProof.com for a review of the scientific and clinical evidence for this statement. For more information, see my short and easy-to-read book The Afterlife Evidence.
2. Only his earthly body died. Everything else continues – the love, energy, sense of humor, memory, personality, energetic body, and much more. Really knowing this is a key to healing.
3. She is happy, peaceful, loving, and enthusiastic – and wants you to be that way now too. Read article #2 When a Child Changes Worlds and #93 For Bereaved Parents and Family Members to learn how you can do that.
4. You will see him when you pass on and can enjoy a different kind of relationship now. To learn more about how you can do this, see article #9 Visit With ‘Departed’ Loved Ones Now
5. You can choose to transmute your grief into a spiritually transformative experience that
powerfully improves your life and blesses others. See article #82 Journey from 'Bereaved' to 'Shining Light'
6. You can heal and increase the gifts from his life by lovingly serving others. Read article #84 Heal and Transform Your Suffering
After a child changes worlds, family members understandably feel much pain, sadness, anger, guilt, and other lower energy emotions. No one could or should ever judge that. However, many have learned to emphasize #1 – 6 above and enjoy life again. They have journeyed – one step at a time – FROM primarily identifying as bereaved TO shining light persons.
Shining light family members have sad feeling too at times, but they choose to focus – as much as possible – on appreciation for great times and memories, realization they will see their child again, and transformation by finding the silver linings. They resolve to make the world a better place in honor of their children by creating more meaning to their life and passing.
You can do the same. It’s not easy and it doesn’t happen overnight, but it is possible with small steps day by day. To learn more, see article #2 at SoulProof.com. Here are five action steps . . .
- Attend local and online Helping Parents Heal meetings
- Contact The Caring Listeners to talk with at no charge
- Read free articles at SoulProof.com and take relevant action steps
- Listen to free Radio Shows at SoulProof.com and experts' answers to life’s toughest questions including “Why do children die?”
- Lean on others as needed. Later, when you are doing better, you can help others.
Q: Our daughter seemed to be advanced for her age. When she was a child, it seemed like she was an old and wise soul in a little girl's body. For example, her gaze lasted longer and seemed more focused than usual. We were afraid that meant she wasn't long for this world and that fear proved to be true when she was only 17 years old. Might she really have been a special one who was just here for a while to love and help others?
A: I am very sorry for your pain and suffering, but very glad that you consider that you had an advanced visitor for a while. It may seem natural to bemoan her seemingly early passing but there's another path: to have gratitude to be the parents of what sounds like an advanced soul. Another key is to consider that everyone changes worlds at the right time even though it certainly doesn't seem like it from a limited human perspective.
More evolved beings of energy / consciousness – an accurate description of who and what humans really are – are just on earth for a little while because that's all the longer they needed to achieve their missions. You mentioned several signs that other parents have noted. Others include if your child was:
1. kinder and more compassionate than 'average' people.
2. had an urgency to accomplish a lot as soon as possible.
3. loved being around nature.
4. had sensitive abilities, that is, could perceive more of life than average.
5. had a special appreciation for angels and The Divine.
6. asked big questions at a young age.
Knowing the above can lighten and shorten the grieving process and help you move toward being shining light parents. Understanding that you temporarily housed a being of love and light can inspire you and others to fulfill your highest potentials. To learn more about this topic, see article #117 You Might Be More Evolved If . . .
Hugs, love, and blessings to you as you increasingly heal, transform, and shine!
Note #1: I will email brief but resource-packed replies to questions from any bereaved parent or family member at no charge. Email me at email@example.com and I'll reply quickly.
Note #2: I mention my audio products and books so you have the necessary resources for healing, transforming, and finding and sharing the silver linings to your child's bodily death. Email me if you cannot afford any products and we’ll send a complimentary digital copy.
Disclaimer: This information is not designed to replace medical or psychological care. Dr. Pitstick’s recommendations are based on over fifty years of training and experience in hospitals, pastoral counseling settings, mental health centers, and chiropractic holistic health practice. Some of his statements are supported by clinical and scientific data while others are based on experiential evidence and his best current understandings.
Mark Pitstick, MA, DC is an author, counselor with a masters in clinical psychology, holistic chiropractic physician, frequent media guest, and workshop / webinar teacher. Mark also completed extensive postgraduate training in clinical nutrition. While attending theology school majoring in pastoral counseling, he provided suicide prevention counseling and education. Mark directs The SoulPhone Foundation, founded Greater Reality Living groups, and assists SoulPhone Project research for the Laboratory for Advances in Consciousness and Health. His mission is to help you know and show – no matter what is happening to you or around you – that this earthly experience is a totally safe, meaningful, and magnificent adventure amidst forever. Visit SoulProof.com for free articles, radio shows, and newsletters.
- Trish Phelps' Validation with her son Jesse through Britta Grubin
- Dolores Cruz's Validation from her son, Eric, through Jennifer Brazier