Evolved Souls Don't Need Long Earthly Experiences February 2024
by Elizabeth Boisson
Evolved Souls Don’t Need Long Earthly Experiences
February 2024 by Mark Pitstick, MA, DC
To all family members, I am very sorry about the death of your child’s human form. (I word it that way because he / she didn't really die.) However, I’m glad you are learning how to heal and transform despite this seeming tragedy. Six key understandings to making that shift are:
1. Over 99% of who and what your child 'was' is still alive in the next phase of life. This is true no matter how they passed on. See the following articles at SoulProof.com for a review of the scientific, clinical, and experiential evidence for this statement.
- #1 Scientific Evidence That Bodily Death Is NOT the End of Life
- #60 Clinical Evidence That Life Continues After Physical Death
- #115 Firsthand Experience Evidence for Life After Death
- Only their earthly body died: everything else continues – all the love, energy, sense of humor, memories, personality, energetic / spiritual body, and much more.
They are happy, peaceful, loving, and enthusiastic – and want you to be that way now too. Read article #2 When a Child Changes Worlds and #93 For Bereaved Parents and Family Members to learn how you can do that.
4. You will see them when you pass on and can enjoy a different kind of relationship now. To learn more about how you can do this, see article #9 Visit With ‘Departed’ Loved Ones Now
5. You can choose – moment by moment – to transmute your grief into a spiritually transformative experience that powerfully improves your life and blesses others. To learn how, see article #82 Journey from 'Bereaved' to 'Shining Light'
6. You can heal and share gifts from their life and transition from earth by lovingly serving others. Read article #84 Heal and Transform Your Suffering.
After a child changes worlds, family members understandably feel much pain, sadness, anger, guilt, and other lower-energy emotions. No one could or should ever judge that. However, many have learned to regularly use keys #1 - 6 above and, over time, and feel more peace, joy, love, and gratitude. To learn more about how you can do this, see article #108 Higher Energies, Emotions, and Ways of Being.
You can do the same. It’s not easy and it doesn’t happen overnight, but it is possible with small steps day by day using the above keys and six action steps . . .
- Attend online HPH meetings on the Calendar and attend local Affiliate Groups. (If there's not an in-person group nearby, consider staring one.)
- Use Special Interest Groups that offer more focused service for fathers, siblings, parents of children who passed by suicide or substance abuse, and much more.
- Contact The Caring Listeners to talk with at no charge
- Read free articles at SoulProof.com and take relevant action steps
- Listen to free Radio Shows at SoulProof.com and experts' answers to life’s toughest questions including “Why do children die?”
- Lean on others as needed. Later, when you are doing better, you can help others.
* * * * * * *
Q: We've seen orbs, lights, colors, and other amazing things in photos taken since our son passed on. This helps very much since we know he's making this happen. My question is how can we further explore these connections with him?
A: Amazing aberrations in photos are actually fairly common. My view is that at least some of them are due to the energy / presence of the child who has passed on. In addition, the energy of angels, other highly evolved beings, and The Divine may show up in these photos.
I recommend the following ways to deepen your relationship with your son. After you've done that, you can ask him about the meaning of photographic signs when they occur. After working with many grieving people over the last fifty years, I know many practical and powerful keys for better perceiving postmaterial persons (the so-called 'deceased'). Here's a four-part path that I recommend . . .
- Learn the Evidence That Life Continues After Bodily Death
Afterlife researchers now know, without a doubt, that death is not the end of life. However, many people don't yet know the vast amount of data that scientifically proves this. This can result in unnecessary self-blame, fear, loneliness, and other lower-energy emotions and ways of being. And that, in turn, makes it more difficult to perceive your child whose new abode is characterized by higher-energy emotions of peace, joy, love, gratitude, and more.
The following articles provide easy-to-read overviews of the scientific, clinical, and firsthand experience evidence.
- Internalize That Life and Love Are Forever
Old wounds, needless fears, and erroneous religious teachings can block you from deeply knowing the truth of #1 above. How to best eliminate those depends on a number of factors. The book Greater Reality Living by me and Gary E. Schwartz PhD devotes a long chapter to this vital topic. As described in article #70 Holistic Breathing Technique, this is a safe and powerful way to release all three causes of blocks.
In addition, see the following articles . . .
#19 ‘The Great News’
- Fine-Tune Yourself Holistically
Perceiving those who have graduated from earth-school involves, in part, expanding your senses. Mediums practice doing this to develop their clear seeing, hearing, feeling, and knowing abilities. Getting and staying well is another way to further develop your senses. How to do this is a big topic since each person has unique needs for their body, brain, and consciousness. A great start is to read my book Radiant Wellness. Another is to use my Ask Your Soul, G.O.D., and Angels technique to access your and their wisdom and guidance for becoming healthy and whole.
Recommended articles for enjoying optimal wellness include . . .
# 87 Natural Health Care
- Develop Different but Very Real Relationships
The collective evidence strongly indicates that your loved ones want to continue being in your life. They enjoy being present at family gatherings and you talking with them when you feel called to do so. You may sense them during spontaneous after death communications while waking or sleeping. Learn more about these in article #28 After Death Communications. You can increase the probability of meaningful visits by using steps outlined in article #9 Visiting 'Departed' Loved Ones NOW. In addition, article #82 Journey FROM Deeply Grieving TO Shining Light describes how you can shift from primarily identifying yourself as 'a bereaved person'.
I encourage you to take these action steps so you increasingly detect your son's living presence. Over time, you can develop a 'new normal' relationship with him that can be very meaningful and comforting. You also can learn more about how to do this by watching interviews I've done with highly functioning parents in HPH. These 'shining light' parents describe how they have learned to best sense their kid's signals. To watch the YouTube videos, click here: Affiliate Leader and Caring Listener Interviews.
Hugs, love, and blessings as you increasingly heal, transform, and shine!
Note #1: I will email brief but information and resource-packed replies to questions from any bereaved parent or family member at no charge. Just email me at email@example.com with a list of your biggest questions and toughest challenges.
Note #2: My inexpensive audio products, books, and documentary film can help you heal, transform, find, and share the silver linings to your child's bodily death. Email me if you cannot afford any of these products and we’ll send a complimentary digital copy.
Disclaimer: This information is not designed to replace medical or psychological care. Dr. Pitstick’s recommendations are based on over fifty years of training and experience in hospitals, pastoral counseling settings, mental health centers, and chiropractic holistic health practice. Some of his statements are supported by clinical and scientific data while others are based on experiential evidence and his best current understandings.
Mark Pitstick, MA, DC is an author, counselor with a masters in clinical psychology, holistic chiropractic physician, frequent media guest, and workshop / webinar teacher. Mark also completed extensive postgraduate training in clinical nutrition. While attending theology school majoring in pastoral counseling, he provided suicide prevention counseling and education. Mark directs The SoulPhone Foundation, founded Greater Reality Living groups, and assists SoulPhone Project research for the Laboratory for Advances in Consciousness and Health. His mission is to help you know and show – no matter what is happening to you or around you – that this earthly experience is a totally safe, meaningful, and magnificent adventure amidst forever. Visit SoulProof.com for free articles, radio shows, and newsletters.
- Joe McQuillen's Validation from his son Christopher through Pauline Mason
- Kim Bolin's Validation from her son Zachary through Daniel John