Evolved Souls Don't Need Long Earthly Experiences December 2023
by Elizabeth Boisson
Evolved Souls Don’t Need Long Earthly Experiences
December 2023 by Mark Pitstick, MA, DC
To all family members, I am very sorry about the death of your child’s human form. (I word it that way because he / she didn't really die.) However, I’m glad you are learning how to heal and transform despite this seeming tragedy. Six key understandings to making that shift are:
1. Over 99% of who and what your child 'was' is still alive in the next phase of life. This is true no matter how they passed on. See the following articles at SoulProof.com for a review of the scientific, clinical, and experiential evidence for this statement.
- #1 Scientific Evidence That Bodily Death Is NOT the End of Life
- #60 Clinical Evidence That Life Continues After Physical Death
- #115 Firsthand Experience Evidence for Life After Death
- Only their earthly body died: everything else continues – all the love, energy, sense of humor, memories, personality, energetic / spiritual body, and much more.
They are happy, peaceful, loving, and enthusiastic – and want you to be that way now too. Read article #2 When a Child Changes Worlds and #93 For Bereaved Parents and Family Members to learn how you can do that.
4. You will see them when you pass on and can enjoy a different kind of relationship now. To learn more about how you can do this, see article #9 Visit With ‘Departed’ Loved Ones Now
5. You can choose – moment by moment – to transmute your grief into a spiritually transformative experience that powerfully improves your life and blesses others. To learn how, see article #82 Journey from 'Bereaved' to 'Shining Light'
6. You can heal and share gifts from their life and transition from earth by lovingly serving others. Read article #84 Heal and Transform Your Suffering.
After a child changes worlds, family members understandably feel much pain, sadness, anger, guilt, and other lower-energy emotions. No one could or should ever judge that. However, many have learned to regularly use keys #1 - 6 above and, over time, and feel more peace, joy, love, and gratitude. To learn more about how you can do this, see article #108 Higher Energies, Emotions, and Ways of Being.
You can do the same. It’s not easy and it doesn’t happen overnight, but it is possible with small steps day by day using the above keys and six action steps . . .
- Attend online HPH meetings on the Calendar and attend local Affiliate Groups. (If there's not an in-person group nearby, consider staring one.)
- Use Special Interest Groups that offer more focused service for fathers, siblings, parents of children who passed by suicide or substance abuse, and much more.
- Contact The Caring Listeners to talk with at no charge
- Read free articles at SoulProof.com and take relevant action steps
- Listen to free Radio Shows at SoulProof.com and experts' answers to life’s toughest questions including “Why do children die?”
- Lean on others as needed. Later, when you are doing better, you can help others.
Instead of a Q & A this month, I'd like to highlight a new and very powerful resource. We are in the process of interviewing all of the Affiliate Leaders and Caring Listeners. You can watch these free YouTube videos at Affiliate Leader / Caring Listener Interviews. (New ones will be posted weekly, except during the holidays, through February.) These amazing parents have become so wise, loving, and inspiring after journeying through their 'dark night of the soul'. Now you can hear their answers to the following questions . . .
- Please tell us about your child's life and passing.
- How did you discover Helping Parents Heal and which of their services did you first use?
- Tell us how you are now serving others, what motivated you, and your strengths?
- What have you learned about optimally sensing your child's living presence?
- What are three things you've learned and would like to share with other parents?
- What are your beliefs about there being meaning and timing to your child's passing?
Imagine hearing shining light answers from so many different parents! I hope you use this new resource and are touched, as I personally have been, by their soulful stories and wisdom. That will help you consider your answers and share with others.
Here's that link again . . . Affiliate Leader / Caring Listener Interviews
Hugs, love, and blessings to you as you increasingly heal, transform, and shine!
Note #1: I will email brief but information and resource-packed replies to questions from any bereaved parent or family member at no charge. Just email me at email@example.com with a list of your biggest questions and toughest challenges.
Note #2: My audio products, books, and documentary can help you heal, transform, find, and share the silver linings to your child's bodily death. Email me if you cannot afford any of these products and we’ll send a complimentary digital copy.
Disclaimer: This information is not designed to replace medical or psychological care. Dr. Pitstick’s recommendations are based on over fifty years of training and experience in hospitals, pastoral counseling settings, mental health centers, and chiropractic holistic health practice. Some of his statements are supported by clinical and scientific data while others are based on experiential evidence and his best current understandings.
Mark Pitstick, MA, DC is an author, counselor with a masters in clinical psychology, holistic chiropractic physician, frequent media guest, and workshop / webinar teacher. Mark also completed extensive postgraduate training in clinical nutrition. While attending theology school majoring in pastoral counseling, he provided suicide prevention counseling and education. Mark directs The SoulPhone Foundation, founded Greater Reality Living groups, and assists SoulPhone Project research for the Laboratory for Advances in Consciousness and Health. His mission is to help you know and show – no matter what is happening to you or around you – that this earthly experience is a totally safe, meaningful, and magnificent adventure amidst forever. Visit SoulProof.com for free articles, radio shows, and newsletters.
- Carol Allen's Validation with her son Tyler through Fara Gibson
- Dani Valdez's Validation from her son Devon from Amy Utsman